Lodging in Papallacta
When you book a package with us, you will be staying in Hostal Coturpa. This is a small family run hotel in the centre of Papallacta town. Safe, clean, friendly, with hot thermal water in the showers.
The town of Papallacta is famous for its hot springs. The hydrothermal value of Papallacta’s Hot Springs is thanks to its location between two volcanoes, Volcano Cayambe and Volcano Antisana. There are different ways to enjoy the thermal water:
- Balneario (= thermal baths), entrance fee: 8 USD pp.
- Spa: separate thermal pools with a spa that offers different treatments. Entrance fee: 21 USD pp (includes towel, locker and cap).
- Balneario Municipal: three simple, clean pools in the centre of Papallacta town, right next to Hostal Coturpa. The water is not as hot as at the Balneario/Spa. Entrance fee: 3 USD pp.
- Hostal Coturpa has its own small thermal pool.
Lodging in Quito
- Casa Bambu (Solano E527 and Ave. Gran Colombia, tel: +593 2 2226 738):
- Secret Garden (Jose Antepara E4 – 60 y Los Rios, sector San Blas +593 2 295 6704):
- Hostal Guayunga (Jose Antepara E4 – 27 y Los Rios, sector San Blas, tel: +593 2 228 8544):
In historical centre: